Coronavirus COVID-19 Notice
The safety of our clients and staff are our priority. To that end, I have put in place some precautions for your protection:
- Wearing a mask is required
- Physical distancing and practising good hand hygiene remain important precautions at all times
- Please do not attend your appointment if you feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. Please do a COVID test.
- Telehealth consultations are offered to those where it is appropriate to do so
- Strict sanitisation processes are being adhered to
We would like to thank you again for your cooperation and support through this challenging time. Please feel free to contact us for any concerns you may have.
We are committed to improving your mental strength and well-being and to assist you in achieving your psychological potential.
New office located at:
1st Floor, 291 Chapel Road South, Bankstown NSW 2200
Nearest parking is available at
Brandon Ave Public Parking at 42 Northam Ave Bankstown or
Greenfield Parade Parking at 15 Greenfield Parade Bankstown.