Coronavirus COVID-19 Notice
The safety of our clients and staff are our priority. To that end, I have put in place some precautions for your protection:
- Wearing a mask is required
- Physical distancing and practising good hand hygiene remain important precautions at all times
- Please do not attend your appointment if you feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. Please do a COVID test.
- Telehealth consultations are offered to those where it is appropriate to do so
- Strict sanitisation processes are being adhered to
We would like to thank you again for your cooperation and support through this challenging time. Please feel free to contact us for any concerns you may have.
Fax 02 9012 0608
PO Box 43
Narwee NSW 2209
AppointmentsAppointments are essential, and consultations are 50 minutes in length. Appointments are offered on weekdays and some after hours consultations are available.
You may make an enquiry using the form below.
This form is sent via email. We recommend you do not use it for the disclosure of sensitive health information.
Shop 40-41, 14-28 Amy Street, CAMPSIE NSW 2194
1st Floor, 291 Chapel Road South, BANKSTOWN NSW 2200